We recently received this information via Clackmannanshire council. If you think your organisation qualifies and could do with some financial help then we wish you all the best in your application.
Now Receiving Applications for 2016-2017
YouthLink Scotland, the national agency for youth work, is now welcoming applications for the latest round of the Scottish Government’s CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund for projects to be delivered in 2016-17
The Youth Work Fund aims to build the capacity of young people and the youth work organisations who work to support them. We welcome proposals for operating costs relating to the delivery of youth work activity programmes that add to or consolidate the excellent youth work already being undertaken throughout Scotland.
A total of £600,000 is available.
In order to be eligible to access the latest round of funding, all proposed youth work activities must be delivered between the 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017
- Target young people aged 10 – 19 years
- Offer free youth work activities for young people to increase the opportunities they have to develop their interests and skills in an enjoyable, fulfilling and supported way
- Focus resources in areas where there is a demonstrated need, taking account of local priorities
- Fill gaps in provision for young people or add value/build on existing provision
- Support young people who are currently involved or at risk of becoming involved in violence, alcohol, drugs and/or anti-social behaviour
- Promote equalities and be open and accessible to young people
- Support and encourage the involvement of local young people in the development, management and running of the project
- Demonstrate sustainability (whether in attracting other resources or in leaving a legacy
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 9 December 2015 at 1:00pm
More information on the latest round of the CashBack Youth Work Fund, grant criteria and details can be accessed on the YouthLink Scotland website: www.youthlinkscotland.org